Friday, August 23, 2013

In the Beginning...

          It's official. Night one in Evanston. I'm not sure what to feel... scared? excited? nervous? Yes. Yes to all of the above. Sometimes we rush so fast through growing up, that when we hit the brink of being an adult... we kick and scream to keep the last ounce of childhood that we have. We don't want to admit that we're scared, but we also cannot deny the panicky feeling within our chest.

          True story, that's where I'm at. I know that in a few days all of this will become normal. But... I wish the feeling was more immediate!



          As I navigate through seminary, candidacy and ordination... I intend to use this space as a place for me to debrief, ask big questions and struggle with the answers. I am new to this journey and I thank all of you who support me with your prayers, your fellowship and your gifts. So, I ask for you to join me in my faith exploration! Please, do not be afraid to comment or ask questions along the way!

Faith and Peace,
Anitta M.

          



No comments:

Post a Comment